There are many options for treatment when you’re struggling with depression, but you must find the one that works for you. They might all be good programs, but that doesn’t mean they’re the right choice for your specific needs. Instead of just choosing the one closest to you or the first one you can find, consider a depression treatment program as an investment in yourself and your future. You want the best you can get for your particular needs and situation. At Fort Behavioral Health, we can help you find the right treatment program so you can get control of your depression instead of letting it control you.
Fortunately, we provide dual diagnosis treatment, so you can get treatment for depression and addiction at the same time. There’s no reason to battle depression any longer when help is available to you today. Contact Fort Behavioral Health at 844.332.1807 to learn more.
Signs You Need Depression Disorder Treatment
Everyone feels sad from time to time. However, if these feelings last for over two weeks, it may be time for you need to reach out for professional help. The signs that you’re battling with depression include:
- Persistent feelings of anxiety or sadness
- Feeling hopeless or pessimistic about life
- Struggling with feelings of worthlessness or guilt
- Loss of pleasure in activities that you once enjoyed
- Feeling restless or irritable
- Experiencing significant changes in sleep patterns
- Eating significantly more or less than usual
- Consistently feeling tired
- Being unable to concentrate
- Struggling with suicidal thoughts or actions
Recognizing several of these signs at once may mean that you can benefit from a mental health treatment program. Additionally, if you are battling depression and addiction, a dual diagnosis treatment program can help you overcome both conditions.
Reach Out to Caring Professionals
It’s not always easy to reach out and say that you need help with mental health issues. But at our depression treatment program in Fort Worth, Texas, you have the chance to work with caring professionals who understand that mental health issues aren’t your fault. Problems with mental health are legitimate medical concerns, just like issues with your physical health, and it’s important to take them seriously. Here, you can get the kind of support you need to work through your depression and get back to a life that feels hopeful and joyful again. You don’t have to settle for less than that when there are people to help you succeed.
A Depression Treatment Program in Fort Worth, TX You Can Trust
In our depression treatment program in Fort Worth, TX, you can get the kind of treatment and support you need to be successful at moving forward and conquering depression. You don’t need to worry about how you will do that because we have treatment options for you to consider. Since everyone is different, we offer several options that could work for you—and we’ll help you find the best one so you can get on the road to recovery from mental health issues. Then you can get back to the life you want to live and the bright future you deserve. Some of the options we offer for help include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – CBT, among other types of talk therapy, is an effective treatment for depression. This therapy can help you understand how your thoughts, feelings, and actions are connected. CBT can also teach you how to change negative thinking patterns so you can start to feel better.
- Dialectical behavior therapy – Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) is a type of cognitive-behavioral therapy. DBT can effectively treat depression and other mental health issues, like anxiety and borderline personality disorder. It works by helping you understand and accept the positive and negative aspects of your life. DBT can also teach you how to cope with difficult emotions healthily.
- Family therapy – Family therapy can be an essential part of depression treatment, especially if your family is supportive and willing to participate. Family therapy can help you improve communication and build stronger relationships. It can also help your family members understand your mental health condition and how they can best support you.
- Group therapy– Group therapy can provide you with support and understanding from others who are struggling with similar issues. It can also be a place to share your experiences and learn from others who have been through similar things.
Getting proper support is crucial when you’re battling depression and when you want to make sure you can win the battle for the long term. You can start our depression treatment program today to begin experiencing the benefits. Please don’t put it off any longer when help is available to you now.
Benefits of a Depression Treatment Program
Once you immerse yourself in the depression treatment program at Fort Behavioral Health, you begin to experience the benefits almost immediately. Some of the many benefits of this program include:
- A support system of peers also in treatment
- A safe environment where you can share openly and honestly
- A team of caring and knowledgeable professionals
- A wide array of programs and services
- A range of therapy options
Our team is ready to help you heal from depression with dual diagnosis treatment. This treatment helps you understand the connection between mental health and addiction.
Get the Support You Need at Fort Behavioral Health
There’s no reason to let depression stand in the way of everything you want to do. You can break free with our depression treatment program to focus on a future that’s important to you. Additionally, with the help of dual diagnosis treatment, we can help you with both addiction and mental health conditions. Contact us today at 844.332.1807, and let’s get started on the path that will lead you to a lasting recovery. You deserve to have a happy future that’s not controlled by depression any longer.