Anyone looking for a women’s rehab program has come to the right place when they reach out to us at Fort Behavioral Health in Texas. When it comes to substance use problems, women have somewhat different needs from those of men. At Fort Behavioral Health, we make a point of addressing the specific needs of women in our programs in order to give our female patients the tools they need to achieve genuine, long-term recovery.
We understand that rehab can be stressful, and sometimes just reaching out and admitting that help is needed is the most difficult part of the entire process. But we’re here to help you move past addiction and get back to living a life you’re proud of. You don’t have to settle for anything less than that when you can conquer your substance abuse issues and refocus your mind on the goals that are important to you. Let us help you get started. Contact Fort Behavioral Health at 844.332.1807 today to learn more about our substance abuse treatment programs.
Caring People Make the Journey Easier
Our trained professionals are more than just dedicated. They’re caring and compassionate, too. We understand that a women’s rehab program needs to be a place where you can feel comfortable expressing yourself and work toward getting better. Our women’s rehab program in Fort Worth, Texas is the right place for that. We have quality people standing by to give you the help you need, so you can focus on all the things you want to do in life and move toward your dreams again—having the right help can make all the difference.
A Women’s Addiction Treatment Program You Can Rely on
There are a lot of women’s rehab program options available, but having one that’s close to home can help to make things a lot easier for you. Additionally, you want to have plenty of treatment choices since your circumstances are unique. By having treatment that works for your needs, you’ll have the chance to get better faster. Some of the treatment options we offer at our women’s rehab program in Fort Worth, Texas, include:
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Heroin addiction treatment
- Opioid addiction treatment
- Cocaine addiction treatment
- Meth addiction treatment
Choices matter, and not every kind of treatment program will work for every person. When you have choices, you and the professionals helping you can work together to improve things for the future. If one type of treatment isn’t right for you, other opportunities can be a better fit. Then you’ll feel more comfortable with the help you’re getting, so you can really work through the issues you face. Our women’s rehab program is the right place to do that.
Get Help Today at Fort Behavioral Health
You don’t have to allow addiction to be a part of your life any longer. You can conquer your addiction when you focus on getting the right help from the right place. Our women’s rehab program is that place where you can move toward a strong and lasting recovery. At Fort Behavioral Health, we’re proud to offer a wide range of helpful treatment programs. We individualize each person’s treatment, meaning that your treatment addresses your unique needs. We offer several types of evidence-based and holistic therapy options to give you the treatment you deserve. For instance, a few of our exemplary treatment programs include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – This form of therapy helps you to understand the thoughts and emotions that influence your behaviors. You’ll also learn how to manage difficult situations more positively.
- Dialectical behavior therapy – Dialectical behavior therapy helps you to develop the skills you need to manage stress, cope with difficult emotions, and relate to other people in a more positive way.
- Trauma therapy – Trauma therapy can help you to process and manage the trauma you’ve experienced so that it doesn’t continue to have a negative impact on your life.
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) therapy – EMDR therapy can help you to process and manage the trauma you’ve experienced so that it doesn’t continue to have a negative impact on your life.
- Group therapy – Group therapy provides you with the chance to share your experiences and connect with other people who are facing similar challenges.
- Family therapy – Family therapy can help to improve communication and relationships within your family, so you can all work together to support each other’s recovery.
You don’t have to live under the chains of addiction anymore. Call us at 844.332.1807, or contact us online today, and we’ll make sure you get the support you need from trusted professionals. That can get you moving down the road to a bright and healthy future, where you can focus on the dreams, plans, and goals you had before addiction got in the way. With the right rehab program, lasting success in recovery is possible for you.