Cocaine is a highly addictive substance capable of changing the function of the brain. Without proper addiction treatment, someone with a dependence on this substance may find it nearly impossible to stop using. Still, help is available.
If you abuse cocaine, the cocaine addiction treatment program at Fort Behavioral Health can help you overcome your addiction as safely and comfortably as possible. You’ll learn that it’s possible to heal past relationship damage and rebuild your health, too. Our master clinicians at Fort Behavioral Health can give you the tools to help you achieve your goals in treatment. Contact us today at 844.332.1807 to learn more about our cocaine addiction treatment program in Texas.
When Is it Time to Consider Cocaine Addiction Treatment?
If you are using cocaine with any regularity, addiction treatment is critical. Addiction occurs when a person uses the drug compulsively, even recognizing that doing so can create negative health outcomes. Dependence also may form. This happens when a person cannot stop using the substance without feeling intense cravings and withdrawal. You may have symptoms such as the following:
- Intense physical pain when you do not use
- Insomnia or sleeping all of the time
- Inability to stop thinking about using the substance
- Feelings of anxiety and paranoia when not using
- Using more and more of the drug to feel any relief
- Feeling physically ill when not using
Also, think about your daily life right now. Are there people in your life telling you that there’s a problem? Do you feel the need to hide how much you are using? In addition, many people with cocaine addiction also struggle to maintain responsibilities, meet financial obligations, or overcome stressful situations. These are all signs that cocaine rehab may be a wise decision for you.
What Can Cocaine Rehab Do for You?
Recognizing the need for cocaine addiction treatment is a big step. That doesn’t make the next step easier, though. Getting into rehab means calling a treatment center and asking for help. To get yourself to that point, consider what rehab may be able to help you achieve in the coming weeks or months.
During the course of an addiction treatment program, you could learn or achieve the following:
- Stop using cocaine for good
- Eliminate and control cravings so effectively that you reduce the risk of relapse occurring
- Start working to rebuild the most important relationships in your life
- Begin the healing process from the physical damage cocaine does to the body, including the heart, respiratory system, and other organ failures
- Develop core skills to help you manage triggers and stress that make you want to use cocaine again
- Build life skills to help you get a job and take care of your physical and emotional needs in the years to come
When you see the signs of cocaine addiction and dependence in your life, view them as a challenge. With the right strategies from cocaine rehab, you can build a strong, healthy future, one without all of the pain you may be feeling today.
How Can a Cocaine Rehab Change Your Future?
Our team at Fort Behavioral Health offers various therapies and programs designed to help people stop using cocaine for good. Even if you’ve tried before and relapsed, these strategies are highly effective. These therapies, coupled with our master-level clinicians and dedicated professionals, can help you achieve the type of outcome you desire.
Please take a few minutes to look into some of the therapies and programs we offer. You may find these are innovative therapies that can help you restore your confidence and health going forward:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- 12-Step therapy
- Drug and alcohol detox
The dedicated and professional staff at Fort Behavioral Health are ready to guide you through every step of the addiction recovery process. All you have to do is take the first step and reach out.
Find Effective Cocaine Addiction Treatment at Fort Behavioral Health
As you think about your future, consider the opportunities that may come from comprehensive cocaine addiction treatment. Our team at Fort Behavioral Health can offer the support you need to overcome this devastating disease and rebuild your future. Learn more when you call us at 844.332.1807 or reach out to our team online now.