Deciding to enter an adult addiction treatment center can be intimidating. However, it’s not as terrifying or as complicated as it may seem. Rather, it is often an opportunity to step away from a life that has pushed someone towards drug and alcohol use to a place where they’ll find support and guidance to begin to heal. If you may benefit from a rehab center for adults in Austin, TX, Fort Behavioral Health can help.
In our adult addiction treatment center, you’ll receive the comprehensive care you need and deserve. Our wide range of resources can equip you with the tools you need for genuine, long-lasting recovery. Learn more from our team today by calling 844.332.1807 or completing our online form.
Do You Need a Rehab Center for Adults in Austin, TX?
Many people know their drug or alcohol use is not healthy. However, recognizing the negative physical and psychological toll that addiction takes doesn’t make it any easier to quit. If you’re unsure if you or a loved one may require addiction treatment at Fort Behavioral Health, look for signs of addiction such as:
- You’re using more of these substances than ever before. You’ve tried to stop but cannot.
- Relationships with spouses, children, friends, or parents are strained because of your use.
- Physical pain and cravings occur if you stop using these substances for even a short while.
- You need to use substances to deal with life, stress, people, or responsibilities.
- If you try to stop, you feel intense anxiety, depression, or other mental health challenges.
It’s difficult to realize that you need substances to manage what’s happening in your life. It doesn’t have to be this way. With treatment at Fort Behavioral Health, you can restore your future and work to heal your body.
The Benefits of an Adult Rehab Center
What can getting help for addiction do for you? Sometimes, the best way to know if you need addiction treatment is to realize what it can do for you.
Some of the benefits of Fort Behavioral Health’s adult rehab center include:
- Restoring your body’s health is a priority in addiction treatment. That means allowing your brain, heart, liver, kidneys, and lungs to heal.
- Work through relationships that are important to you. Every day does not have to be a fight or a hardship.
- Explore new opportunities to rid yourself of past pain and trauma. Learn how you can better deal with stress without using drugs or alcohol.
- Improve your quality of life, especially if you deal with mental health disorders like anxiety and depression.
- Build a new you with help and guidance. Be the person you want to be, doing what you love to do.
How Our Adult Addiction Treatment Center Can Help You
Once you are ready to learn more about Fort Behavioral Health’s adult rehab center in Austin, TX, or find out if we can help you with addiction, reach out to our team. Allow us to talk to you about the various treatment programs and therapies we offer. You’ll be treated with compassion and respect. You may even find that our welcoming and compassionate staff can help you feel more at ease than you have in a long time.
To get started, check out some of the treatment programs we offer, including:
- Residential treatment program
- Intensive outpatient treatment program
- Men’s rehab program
- Women’s rehab program
- Veterans treatment programs
Find the Help You Need Today at Fort Behavioral Health
Our rehab center for adults in Austin, TX, provides you with the one-on-one support you need to rebuild your life from the aftermath of addiction. With highly trained and compassionate counselors, a modern treatment center, and outstanding programs, we are confident we can help you at Fort Behavioral Health. Take the time to get help today. Call us now at 844.332.1807 or connect with us online to learn more.