Alcohol addiction can be one of the most complex of all types of addiction. That’s because a lot of people use alcohol and never form a dependence on it. Knowing that you need more support isn’t easy to manage. However, an alcohol detox center in Arlington could change your future by creating a new way forward for you.
At Fort Behavioral Detox, our alcohol detox near Arlington is designed to provide a safe place for you to recover with numerous benefits.
Key Benefits of an Alcohol Detox Center
Many think detoxing is as easy as putting down the bottle and just moving on with life. For those with addiction and dependence, it is more complex. Some of the key benefits you have when you enter into a formal detox treatment program include:
- No access to alcohol – For detox to work, a person needs to be cut off from the substance. In a treatment center, you don’t have access to it.
- Medication to ease pain – There are medications doctors can give you during detox that reduce the physical pain, headaches, insomnia, and other ill feelings you have during the detox process. That makes it more likely you’ll succeed.
- Medical treatment is available – Alcohol addiction can cause liver and kidney damage. It may lead to complex changes to the heart. Nutritional deficiencies are present. In detox, you can start working on these.
- Working through therapy creates strength – In therapy sessions at Fort Behavioral Health, you will learn a great deal about the necessary steps for overcoming addiction, including how to better manage stress, overcome challenging relationship issues, and building a stronger future.
- Build life skills that keep you on the path to healing – Even in detox, you will be working on taking care of yourself and your body more fully so that you can be ready to explore the world and do well with it after treatment.
Alcohol Detox Is Just the Start
Detoxing from alcohol typically takes four to seven days but can last up to two weeks. Sometimes it takes longer than this as the body adjusts to being without alcohol. Medications ease any cravings you have. What’s more, in your detox program at Fort Behavioral Health, you’ll begin working on your future goals and health. This is done through numerous therapy programs. Each one offers a different way of understanding what you’re facing with this disease and empowering you to make the most out of your future.
Fort Behavioral Health offers several therapies to help those who have completed treatment at our alcohol detox in Texas. These therapy options include:
- 12-Step programs
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Somatic experiencing program
- Trauma therapy programs
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Motivational interviewing process
This begins in detox, but it carries on throughout your treatment with us. That includes residential, intensive outpatient, and partial hospitalization programs.
Is Now the Time for You to Enter Our Detox Center?
There is no wrong time to reach out for help at Fort Behavioral Health. If you are not sure that you need detox, our team can help you find the right path and starting point. Not everyone does need detox. Yet, if you are using alcohol consistently and it impacts your health, relationships, and quality of life, it is time to invest in some level of treatment. Our team can customize a care plan to address your needs.
Embrace Recovery at Fort Behavioral Health Today
It’s time to make a decision that could change your future. Our Fort Behavioral Health alcohol detox near Arlington is designed to support your very best outcome. It offers numerous resources, compassionate therapists, and innovative therapies, all designed to support your best outcome. Stop feeling like you cannot overcome alcohol consumption. Let us help you when you call Fort Behavioral Health at 844.332.1807 or reach out to us now online.