The decision to seek help for a substance use disorder is one that about three million people make each year. Even though that is a large number, it only represents about one out of eight people who actually need addiction treatment. Far too many people suffering from addiction do not get vital services. If you or someone you love is ready to embrace recovery, consider Fort Behavioral Health.
At Fort Behavioral Health, our team offers addiction therapy in Fort Worth, TX. Since 2018, we have provided personalized, evidence-based addiction therapy programs for teens and adults in a safe and comfortable environment. To learn more about how you can access the support and care you deserve in the treatment programs at Fort Behavioral Health, reach out today by calling 844.332.1807 or filling out our online form.
The four most common substance use disorders people seek treatment for are or alcohol, marijuana, heroin, and crack cocaine. Many who enroll in rehab programs also have co-occurring addictions to alcohol or another drug, and co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders are very common as well.
Overdoses still take lives, and the rate has increased three-fold over the last three decades. But addiction does more than steal lives. It negatively impacts the quality of life, relationships, self-esteem, and peace of mind.
Some facts about addiction in America are:
- DUIs account for more than 34 million arrests in the United States.
- Addictions to drugs and alcohol cost Americans over $600 billion a year in lost wages, healthcare, addiction treatment, care for dependent family members, and more.
- More than 90% of people who suffer from a substance use disorder began to drink or use drugs before the age of 18.
- Addiction is rising fastest among young people between 18 and 25.
- 20% of those who suffer from anxiety or depression also abuse substances.
For these reasons and because your life matters, Fort Behavioral Health’s addiction therapy in Fort Worth, TX, can guide you to the path of recovery.
Will Addiction Counseling in Fort Worth, TX, Meet My Needs?
You will find a program and therapies that fit your needs at Fort Behavioral Health. Our masters-level clinicians and compassionate support staff provide excellent professional care in the most tranquil and luxurious of settings.
Your treatment protocol will be individualized for you, based on:
- The substances with which you struggle
- The presence of co-occurring mental health disorders
- The time and resources you are able to commit
- Risk factors that may be in place, such as underlying health concerns
At Fort Behavioral Health, we are proud to offer the most cutting-edge, trauma-informed therapies for addiction recovery. These therapy options include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)-goal-oriented treatment that works to shift thoughts in order to enable changes in behavior
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)-focuses on mindfulness, distress tolerance, emotional regulation, and interpersonal effectiveness
- EMDR (eye movement and desensitization reprocessing)-reconfigures neural networks using eye movements to link positive thoughts and emotions with those that are painful, releasing the mind from their grip
- Somatic experiencing program-relieves emotional and physical stress trapped in the nervous system, often after trauma
- Motivational interviewing program-client-centered approach ideal for those unsure about recovery, helping them feel motivated to create constructive change
- Dual diagnosis treatment program-addresses mental health diagnoses, other substance use disorders, and the primary addiction in a coordinated approach
Find Addiction Counseling in Fort Worth, TX, at Fort Behavioral Health
At Fort Behavioral Health, you will also have access to peer support both in group therapy and 12-step support settings. Having access to peers who share your lived experience and are on the same path has been proven time and again to be highly effective in relapse prevention and long-term best outcomes.
To learn more about addiction counseling in Fort Worth, TX, reach out to our Fort Behavioral Health team today by calling 844.332.1807 or completing our online form. The first step in recovery is up to you, so contact us today.